- A good laminate will be Mar resistant. It will retain the gloss up to 90% even after being scrubbed.
- A good laminate will be abrasion resistant and will not tone down in case of any kind of abrasion.
- A good laminate will be non toxic and non porous. If it is non toxic, it will be eco friendly and can be used even in kitchens and other similar places.
- - As per the BIS norms, a good laminate should be able to bear the temperatures up to 180 degrees. It should be heat resistive.
- - A good laminate should be stain resistant as even a single smallest of stain can spoil the whole sheet.
- - A good laminate should have colour fastness so that the colour lasts for a longer duration of time and does not fades in quick time.
Wednesday, 1 March 2017
A good quality laminate makes all the difference.
Lamination is the technique of manufacturing a material in multiple layers, so that the composite material achieves improved strength, stability and looks pleasing to the eyes. There are all kinds of laminates and also special laminates for specific needs.
A good laminate will have the following features-
Century Laminates ensures that all the required characteristics and features of the laminates is met with, through its world class machinery and innovative technologies.
Century Laminates uses a unique technology in which special resins impart extra strength to its laminates, making them highly resistant to scratch and abrasion. Century Laminates' exotic range of high pressure laminates is characterized by higher color fastness and the best bonding properties with substrates available in the market today. Adhering to ISI marks and quality testing procedures, the range of laminates will suffice for any home decoration or furnishing needs .
Even though, you as a user might be influenced by your designer, carpenter or local shopkeeper for the choice of laminates, do not base your decision on price differential or persuasive talk. Take interest in finding about the right laminate to invest in a long term purchase. A laminate should not only look good but should be able to face the vagaries of time without giving that worn-out look. And that is why you need to be extra diligent in picking the right laminate.